Natalie Cristaudo – Natalie Cristaudo is the Podiatrist at Physiohealth and has been a podiatrist in the Cairns region since 1991.
A QUT graduate, Natalie’s long term residency in and around Cairns sees her highly committed to the podiatry needs of the Far North.
Natalie has watched the professional grow over these years and had endeavored to keep up with the latest in sports biomechanics, pediatric and the high risk foot. Expertise is offered in the following:
- Foot care for both diabetics and non-diabetics
- Neurovascular assessment of diabetic foot.
- Ingrown toenails –(local anaesthetics qualified)
- Foot pain and diagnosis – qualified to refer for x-ray and ultrasounds of the lower limb
- Gait and biomechanical evaluations
- Prescription of foot orthoses
- Construction of simple palliative insoles
- Footwear recommendations
Natalie is an eligible provider for Private Health Funds, Veteran’s Affairs, WorkCover and Enhanced Primary Care/Medicare plans and works in our Woree clinic every Thursday, Friday and every 4th Saturday.