Podiatry services have been offered at Physiohealth since 2003 when the practice moved into their then new premises at Toogood Road.
Natalie Cristaudo is the Podiatrist at Physiohealth and has been a podiatrist in the Cairns region since 1991. Natalie has watched the professional grow over these years and had endeavored to keep up with the latest in sports biomechanics, pediatric and the high risk foot. Expertise is offered in the following:
- Foot care for both diabetics and non-diabetics
- Neurovascular assessment of diabetic foot.
- Ingrown toenails –(local anaesthetics qualified)
- Foot pain and diagnosis – qualified to refer for x-ray and ultrasounds of the lower limb
- Gait and biomechanical evaluations
- Prescription of foot orthoses
- Construction of simple palliative insoles
- Footwear recommendations
Natalie is an eligible provider for Private Health Funds, Veteran’s Affairs, WorkCover and Enhanced Primary Care/Medicare.