Natalie has been a Podiatrist in Cairns region since 1991 and joined Physiohealth in 2002. She keeps up with the latest in sports biomechanics, paediatric and the high risk foot. Expertise is offered in the following:
- Foot care for both diabetics and non-diabetics
- Neurovascular assessment of diabetic foot.
- Ingrown toenails –(local anaesthetics qualified)
- Foot pain and diagnosis – qualified to refer for x-ray and ultrasounds of the lower limb
- Gait and biomechanical evaluations
- Prescription of foot orthoses
- Construction of simple palliative insoles
- Footwear recommendations
Natalie is an eligible provider for Private Health Funds, Veteran’s Affairs, WorkCover and Enhanced Primary Care/Medicare.
Natalie is also a current board member on the Australian Podiatry Association (Qld) Board.