Massage can be helpful for these conditions:
- Tension Headaches
- Stiff Neck
- Low Energy
- Anxiety & Tension
- Difficulty falling sleep
- Stiff & painful shoulders
- Tennis elbow & Carpal tunnel pain
- Breathing difficulties
- Grinding teeth
- Muscular Back and Hip Pain
- Abdominal tension
- Sports injury recovery
- Whiplash associated muscular tension
- Strained Muscles
- Painful feet
- Limited movement in your body
- Numbness & Tingling
- Poor circulation
Massage will give you
- Improved circulation of your blood and lymph
- Boost your immune system
- Releases your endorphines, your body’s natural pain reliever
- Increase your range of motion & joint mobility
- Relief from muscular aches and pain
- Relief from tension & anxiety
- Relaxes and softens your injured and overused muscles
- Relaxes your mind
- Enhance your energy flow
- A deep sleep
- Decreases muscle spasm
- Reduces adhesion’s and scar tissue
- Support you to maintain your optimal health
Invest in your body so you can enjoy life more and live longer !
Have a regular massage at least once a month to maintain your well-being.
Look after your Health and Happiness and make massage therapy part of your plan to live the best life you can !
Your Massage therapists at PhysioHealth are highly qualified at Diploma level. Yes – you are able to claim a rebate on your Health Fund – just ring and ask.
For more information on our Massage Therapists please see our staff page.